Labels

Friday, January 11, 2013

Welcome 2013 with a vintage barbie photo


English


Hello everyone, I am very sorry that I have been off for a while. Though it is no excuse, I got sick, and as those of you that have gotten sick from sinus infection at some point in life know, you can't really think much about anything period, when you are in this situation. Anyhow, I do owe you guys a review on the movie "The Hobbit" which I will do. I want to share my thoughts about it with you guys and how happy I was about it. I also wanted to share with you guys a couple of adventures I had during garage sales hunting and what Santa brought me.

In the mean time, I wanted to share with all of you a photo I took of a very special doll I have. I am not a big fan of vintage barbie dolls. If I ever have one is for the love of collecting, and for adding them to my project, which is one day making a barbie/toy museum. Anyhow, I just love this one doll I have. She is a 1969 Flip Mod brunette Barbie doll. She is such a delight to look at. One of my favorites among my other barbie dolls. So I hope you guys enjoy.



Español


Hola a todos, siento mucho el no haber estado en línea por un rato. Aunque no es excusa, el estar enferma, como quienes se han enfermado con anterioridad sabrán, no le permiten a uno realmente pensar en nada en lo absoluto. Creo que eso hubiese hecho algo difícil mis atentos de escribir. De cualquier modo, les debo una revisión de la película de "El Hobbit". Me gustaría compartirles mis pensamientos acerca de esta peli y lo felíz que me hizo verla. También quiero compartirles algunas de mis aventuras al ir a ventas de garage y lo que santa me trajo esta navidad.

Mientras tanto, quería compartirles una foto que tomé de una muñeca muy especial que tengo. Realmente no soy muy fán de las barbies vintage. Si alguna vez tengo varias, es para mi proyecto que tengo de algún día abrir un pequeño museo de muñecas Barbie y otros juguetes. Mientras tanto son parte de mi creciente colección. Esta muñeca aún así es muy querida para mi, y simplemente la adoro. Es una Barbie de 1969 Flip Mod de cabello Moreno/Castaño. Disfruto mucho observarla cuando puedo. Es una de mis favoritas entre mis otras muñecas Barbie.


0 comments:

Post a Comment