Labels

Saturday, December 29, 2012

There is a Hobbit in my Christmas Tree!


Today my husband and I decided to go to the movies to see the movie "The Hobbit". We obviously arrived late, and since we had to come back home to wait for the next showing, I thought I could show you what I've found in my Christmas tree.


This image has the watermark from my other blog called "Life as is".
You can find it at: http://misshavara.blogspot.com
Mainly that blog is for anything random in my life, while this one is for reviews and fun giveaways to share with you my friends. I hope you guys enjoy this photo that I took today.

Come back soon, I am to post a review on this movie tomorrow or so, and probably will update to some reviews on my awesome gifts brought by dear Saint Nick. See you guys soon.

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment