Labels

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Died and went to Barbie Heaven!


English


Did I just died and went to Barbie Heaven? I probably did and was sent back just to be able to share what I saw there. Yes there was a bright light, it was a beautiful shiny and golden light. Let me present to you "The Blonds Blond Gold Barbie Doll". Genius, every time that "The Blonds" and "Mattel" gets together to create a barbie doll it is just amazing. I really run out of words to describe all the wonderful feelings that it makes me feel in the inside. This doll is a vision and I am in love! Congratulations to both companies for their work, I am truly speechless. All I know is that I WANT IT! This is when some of us wished our birthdays were like RIGHT NOW. Lol
Don´t forget to go to the Barbie collector website here to get more details on this doll.

Gold Label
Cost: $150.00 usd
Available since: August 8th 2013 at www.barbiecollector.com


(All images, names and brands belong to their respective brand owner. I don´t own anything but my own opinion which I have shared in this post. I am a fashion lover and a barbie doll collector and thought this was a brilliant idea to share with my readers. No copyright violations intended)

Español


¿Acaso me he ido al paraiso de Barbies? Yo creo que sí y la única razón por la cual me regresaron fué para poder compartir con ustedes lo que ví ahí. La muñeca Barbie de "The Blonds" llamada "The Blonds Blond Gold Barbie" es realmente una visión y cada que tanto "The Blonds" como "Mattel" se reunen a crear estas muñecas me dejan sin palabras. Son realmente hermosas y dignas de formar parte en la colección de cualquiera de nosotros que amamos a "Barbie". ¡De esas veces que uno desea que su cumpleaños sea ya, porque quiero esta muñeca ahora mismo!
Recuerden ir a al página oficial de Barbie Collector (Pulsa aqui) para obtener más información.

Etiqueta: Dorada
Costo: $150.00 dólares americanos
Disponible a la venta: Agosto 8, 2013 en www.barbiecollector.com


(Todas las imagenes, nombres de marca y demás pertenecen a sus respectivos dueños. Yo no soy proprietaria de ninguna de estas más que solo de mi propia opinión hacerca de estos productos que he mencionado en este Blog post. Como amante de la moda y colleccionadora de muñecas Barbie me pareció una buena idea compartir con mis leectores. No se pretende violar ningunos derechos de autoría)

0 comments:

Post a Comment